Grammy, Mommy and Me left yesterday afternoon to go on a trip. We spent the night at Nana's in Palm Desert. I was really good on the drive even though there was construction that made what should have been a 4 hour drive almost 6 hours. At first I wasn't sure where I was and I was a little scared but then I warmed up and went crazy. I was asking what everything was and running all around. Nana has a ceiling fan that has a remote. It was so much fun turning the light on and off. This morning Nana went to the doctor and then we all left and head to Los Angeles. We dropped Nana off at Aunt Mae's and then headed to Disneyland. We went to California Adventure first. Mommy knew that I would want to go to Playhouse Disney (one of my favorite things from last time) but the show wasn't starting yet so we went on the Monsters Inc. ride first. When we were done it was time for Playhouse Disney. It was still really cool and I liked when the bubbles and leaves fell from the ceiling. As we were leaving I got to meet Mickey Mouse again. We went to the Bug's Life play land and I rode the Flix Flyers (kind of like hot air balloons that spin) and the Ladybug teacups. As we left this area the Pixar Parade was starting and I got to see the Monsters Inc. guys, all the Toy Story characters, and even the Bug's Life guys. We left California Adventure and headed over to Disneyland where we went on It's a Small World and then played around in Toon Town. It was getting really late so we headed to the hotel. Of course I still had a ton of energy and wanted to run around and explore everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment