Thursday, October 15, 2009

Disneyland Day 3

Splash pad play area inside Bug's Life at California Adventure

Flik's Flyer
Cotton candy...mmmm!



My new pirate hat.The mini-fridge was cool. I could open it, sit in it and get whatever I wanted out all by myself.
Today we started off at California Adventure again. We rode Monster's Inc, watched Aladdin, meet Goofy, rode Flik's Flyer again, played in the water at Bug's Life, and ate lunch. It was hot today and I really enjoyed getting wet and playing in the water. There was a big kid who was looking out for me and another little boy that came up and said, "Want to come play with our baby?" (pointing to his little brother). After we left the park we went to Huntington Beach and I got to play in the sand. I let my feet get wet in the water but it was cold. I liked the sand but I didn't like it stuck to my hands so I kept trying to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment