Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big Boy Table



Look at me! Today I ate at the big kids table.I got to use glitter for the first time yesterday. It was cool and sparkly as it came out."Harvest Time"

"Orange Juice"

I've been learning body parts. My favorite is nose but I also know eyes, ears, head, and mouth. I'm just learning belly button and like to ask Mom what it is. When I take a bath I like to explore other areas and have been asking Mom, "What's this?" Mom should probably be using the proper name but she calls it my pee pee and tonight I started saying it. When I got out of the bath and Dad was putting on my diaper Mom shot some video. She wants to know if most 17 month old boys are so excited about their pee pee.

Here I am reading Daddy a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment