
We hadn't taken a real family picture since I was 5 months old so we went today to get a new one. Mommy and Daddy didn't really like any of the pictures but this one was the best. In and out of Portrait Innovations for just over $20.00 that was impressive. Wish we could say the same about our appointment. That took about an hour. I was really impatient and just wanted to play so it made picture taking hard. I got to Skype with the Cherne's tonight. It was cool to see them because I miss them so much. I had a big smile on my face! The camera kept freezing though so I couldn't always see them. I hope Mommy gets that fixed for next time. My Mickey ears from Disneyland are sitting out. I wonder what Mommy is up to?
Wow! I can't believe how big he's gotten. Such a cutie pie! Hope you are your family are well.
ReplyDelete