Sunday, September 6, 2009

Videos

Daddy has been helping me work on my right handed throw. I've gotten pretty good and I really enjoy throwing all the balls from my pool in the playroom over the wall at Mommy and Daddy in the family room.

I like to watch America's Best Dance Crew and there was one episode where they danced to It's a Hard Knock Life from Annie. That video is my favorite and I love to dance with it and I always clap at the end.

I discovered the closet outside the guestroom for the first time about a week ago. Then the other day I found it again and decided to play peek-a-boo with the closet doors.

Mommy was cleaning some stuff up in my closet today and she found a Batman suitcase the Cherne's had passed down to us. She set it out figured I would have fun pulling it up and down the hallway. The other night when I came out pulling it and saying, "Bye bye" Mommy and Daddy thought it looked like I was running away. It made for a cute series of videos. In the second video turn up the volume. After the 3rd or 4th kiss Colton says, "That's it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment