Friday, September 11, 2009

Pool Toys

My cousin Cassie just turned 18 and we had some of the leftover cupcakes. There were tiny ones just my size and they were really good!
The other night I was playing with my Pluto dragging him around the house. He kept falling over though and wouldn't walk with me.
Mmmm...I can help myself to bananas over here.
Oh, how cute! Daddy and Johnny in matching swim trunks.

I played catch with the big boys.

We went over to the Cherne's and had some homemade pizza. Aunt Dawn found some summer clearance items and bought me a big green pool that sprays water, a big blue ride-on walrus, and a green crocodile tube. I had so much fun playing in my new pool. After swimming we hung out inside and Cassie even let me watch Baby Einstein on her new laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment