Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Little Fireman

I like to play with hats and put anything and everything on my head. Currently, I am particularly fond of my fireman's hat. I even make the siren noise sometimes. Mommy took these pictures of me playing with it this morning. Today Michigan was playing Notre Dame so we all wore our Michigan shirts and I watched some of the game before my nap. They won and Daddy was really happy. We went over to Aunt Dawn's for dinner. It was really good and I ate a bunch of my chicken fried steak. After dinner we went to my first concert. Well technically my 2nd, I saw the Counting Crows from inside Mommy's stomach. One of Daddy's friends was playing at the Mesa Amphitheatre for a charity show. I was trying to dance in my stroller and I clapped at the end of each song. It was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment