Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Night Swim

Grammie and Papa came and stayed the night. They are on the way to Nana’s for her birthday on Saturday. Mommy and I were going to go but we ended up staying behind so Mommy could take it easy. I got to take Grammie and Papa to my swim class and then when we got home we all went swimming. They brought me some new cool pool toys. A Cars towel, a Lightning McQueen motorboat, and three cars (Lightning McQueen, Mater, and Guido) that sink so I can dive to get them. Grammie and Papa will be back through on Sunday so I hope we can go swimming again.

P1360935-1P1360931-1P1360932-1P1360934-1P1360936-1P1360939-1P1360940-1P1360941-1Mommy let me have a cookie but instead of eating it I just smeared the frosting all over my face. Below is a video of me singing Barney’s I Love You song. You’ll have to turn the volume up high to hear the words. Mommy was so happy the first time I sang it to her all by myself. “I love you. You love me. We’re a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won’t you say you love me too?” 
I Love You Song

No comments:

Post a Comment