Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cliff Jumping

We drove down to Grammie and Papa’s yesterday because it had been so long since we’d seen them. There was a lot of wind and a big dust storm on the way down but we made it. P1360675-1P1360576-1P1360577-1
Chillin’ with Grammie and Papa. Did you know their recliners go up with a remote control? So much fun!P1360586-1P1360580-1P1360581-1
We watched some fireworks and an actual house down the street on fire before we decided to play with sparklers of our own. If you know us then you know what Eegee’s is and why I was enjoying the end of Mommy’s. P1360583-1P1360594-1P1360596-1
I learned how to brush the dogs. Chloe and Jax don’t like it but both Tigger and Buddy let me brush them over and over. Before I went to bed last night Grammie asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I said, “Pancakes, strawberries, and sausage” and that is exactly what she made for me. Mmmmm good!P1360599-1P1360601-1P1360604-1P1360605-1P1360614-1
I was very excited to show Grammie and Papa my swimming skills so we hit the pool not once, not twice but three times today.P1360615-1P1360616-1
I had no fear and went straight to jumping in from the top of the waterfall. P1360617-1P1360618-1P1360620-1P1360629-1P1360631-1P1360636-1P1360640-1P1360650-1P1360645-1P1360649-1P1360652-1P1360653-1P1360655-1P1360657-1P1360658-1P1360665-1P1360668-1P1360672-1P1360685-1P1360688-1P1360692-1P1360691-1

P1360742P1360735P1360739P1360740


Colton trying to do a handstand in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment