We had the prettiest sunset the other day and Mommy went out and took some pictures.
I have been SO SICK since Sunday. The sickest I have ever been! I’ve had high fevers (between 101-105), I’ve been getting sick, had a bad cough, not sleeping well, not peeing as often as usual, not drinking enough, etc. I have just barely been able to sit on the couch and watch some movies. A couple of days I took four hour naps or longer and refused to get out of bed. I am so miserable! Mommy says that when I’m sick my eyes are so pathetic. She tried taking some pictures to show you but it doesn’t really come across as severe through the camera. Grammy and Papa Ferry helped watch me Monday and Tuesday so that Mommy and Daddy could still go to work and then Grammie drove up from Tucson and has been taking care of me. Today we went back to the doctor and they did a few tests. I have the type A flu. I should be getting better in a couple of days. I’ve started to get dehydrated and my poor little lips are so try that they started bleeding today.
I was trying to show you how bad his lips were but the buggers make it look like I don’t wipe his nose. It is runny so bad there is only so much I can try and scrub it without making it raw (especially after he has been sleeping and it got all hard). Grammie went to Walgreens and picked up my Tamiflu script and she brought me back a present. I was feeling well enough to get off the couch and play a little bit on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment