Papa bought Mommy a Photoshop magazine when we were in Palm Springs last year and one of the ideas inside was to take a close up picture of something and then overlay another image on it.
Mommy has been wanted to try it but always figured it would be with my Matchbox Cars but today she got the idea to use a candy heart box for Valentines Day. Mommy thinks they came out pretty good except the last one where she couldn’t get the heart right.
This was one of the close-up pictures of the candy hearts and some of the pictures of me posing on the coffee table.
See all these dots on my face? I’ve been breaking out recently and Mommy & Daddy have tried everything and can’t figure out what it is. The doctor just calls it eczema but I call them, “Skin spots” and ask Mommy and Daddy from, “cream.
”
Our pool pump motor died and so daddy’s friend Andy came over to help replace it. He had a new truck and it was really cool. I got to climb up and sit in the back of the truck.
We’ve been letting my hair grow out for something Mommy calls a bowl cut so I’m kind of at any in between stage hairstyle wise right now.
Tonight I enjoyed popcorn and movie from the comfort of my Cars chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment