Look at my poor chapped lips. Mommy thinks I might have impetigo because I’m getting sores all around my mouth and nose. She might take me to the doctor tomorrow. The monster trucks were cool. They were really loud and went really fast! I also got to see a motor home demolition derby.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
November 7, 2010 – Monster Trucks
Grammie and Papa are here for the weekend. It’s been a long time since I got to see them so I’m super excited they are staying a few days. Papa shared some Eegee’s with me and Grammie even played cars with me. Yesterday Mommy and Grammie went to Jenelle’s baby shower so I stayed home and played with Daddy and Papa.
Today we went back to the Arizona State Fair because it was the last day and there was a monster truck show. Mommy and Daddy know how much I love monster trucks so they thought seeing them up close would be fun. We also rode the sky ride. I really wanted to ride it last time but we had the stroller and couldn’t leave it behind. This time we left the stroller in the car so I got to ride it. It went really high over all the people. I thought it was really neat but Mommy was pretty uncomfortable.

We also went in to see the dinosaur exhibit that we skipped last time. It was really neat. The dinosaurs moved and roared. They were really neat but I was a little scared when one of the big ones looked like it was going to eat me. I even got to ride one of the dinosaurs. I did really good steering him around and his horns were squishy.

Look at my poor chapped lips. Mommy thinks I might have impetigo because I’m getting sores all around my mouth and nose. She might take me to the doctor tomorrow. The monster trucks were cool. They were really loud and went really fast! I also got to see a motor home demolition derby.

Look at my poor chapped lips. Mommy thinks I might have impetigo because I’m getting sores all around my mouth and nose. She might take me to the doctor tomorrow. The monster trucks were cool. They were really loud and went really fast! I also got to see a motor home demolition derby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment