Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 12, 2010 – I Didn’t Draw On My Face Part 2

P1270697-1Mommy was so proud the other day when I finally named some of my colors right. I was able to totally distract her from the fact that I drew on my face again.

P1270693-1


I’ve asked about these Ansel pictures for a long time and Mommy was always telling me what each picture was. A few months ago I started pointing out the waterfall often. The other day I started pointing out and saying “Grand Canyon”.


 P1270710-1P1270715-1P1270716-1P1270712-1P1270717-1P1270718-1P1270719-1P1270714-1P1270713-1 P1270711-1
We worked on our fruits and veggies this week at school. We got to try lots of new foods. On Friday we each got to try a wedge of onion. I was the only one to eat the whole thing! Today I put on my motorcycle helmet mast and did some couch diving. I’d climb up on the couch and then jump off or dive towards Daddy. 
 P1270700-1P1270699-1P1270701-1
Ever since Mommy let me cook standing on the chair I’ve been trying to push it over to the counter to get things I want. Today I took it a step farther and actually climbed on the counter. Mommy was really upset. I got a long time out and a lecture about how I could get hurt.
P1270698-1 Daddy and I took the basket game to a whole new level today and I actually got my whole body inside with his head.
P1270705-1P1270707-1

No comments:

Post a Comment