Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010 - Sandbox

P1140999 P1140982P1140983 P1140990 P1150022 P1150004
I shared my toys with a little boy named Ezra.
P1150009P1150013
I’m still afraid to walk across the suspension bridge all by myself. I was crawling but stopped in the middle and got scared.
P1140973P1140979
The pool is still filling up. Mommy and Daddy say that it looks really deep when it is drained. Even the steps are tall. Mommy made Daddy climb in so she could take this picture. She didn’t think the photos really showed how deep it was. Daddy was excited about it because the water was cold and it had already been filling for 7 hours. Mommy is going to turn the hoses off when she goes to bed tonight but it still needs a few hours. Here is what it looked liked at about 9 pm (after 33 hours of filling).
P1150024It’s dirty because the filter hasn’t been on and it was a little breezy today. Mommy and Daddy will turn everything back on tomorrow when the pool is full. They even replaced the bulb in the light so we can swim at night. Woo hoo! Now I just have to wait for it to warm up. I’m so excited about swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment