Daddy, Papa, and Brent all went golfing this morning. I played more outside with the girls. I liked the sand box and throwing sand all over. I also found a football and played some catch.
I liked playing with baby Maya. She had some cool toys that looked pretty fun.




We drove into town to have our pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I usually have my pictures taken all by myself and it was weird. I was not happy at all and threw a crying fit so it was hard to get a good picture. Grandma Karen and Grammy Ferry both met us there. Grandma Karen even took us for icecream when we were all done.



You can see all the pictures and my full fledged fit by clicking on this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/kimberlyapennington/ColtonAndCousins#
They had a nice dog named Gracie. I really liked her big nostrils and kept trying to stick my finger up there.
We all wrestled around and climbed on Daddy. He is such a good sport.
Cousin Ella gave me lots of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment