Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day Four in Michigan

Daddy left before I woke up and went golfing again with Papa Ferry. My cousins and I played inside and outside. I'm really having fun here and there's all kinds of new toys to play with.


Cousin Kara gave me a big hug today.

Isn't baby Maya too cute? Mommy and I love all the girl's big blue eyes.
When Daddy and Papa got back from golfing the boys took over babysitting duty while the girls stepped out. Mommy, Grammy Ferry, Aunt Shannon, and cousin Ella went to the mall and got pedicures. Mommy's feet looked so good. Even Daddy was impressed! They did a really good job smoothing the bottom of Mommy's VERY calused feet. They did a little shopping in Gymboree and Children's place too. Aunt Shannon got me new jammies and Ella got some school clothes and a backpack.

I really liked sitting with Ella. Today I even said here name a couple of times.

Kara shared some of her chips with me. I wanted them all but she taught me how to share.

I've been eying this toy since we walked in the door. Why didn't I ever have one? Finally baby Maya wasn't playing with it and I tried to get in. What's with this thing? Turned out it wasn't that fun at all from the inside.


I can't really figure out the whole jumping thing yet but bouncing and walking on the trampoline was fun. I learned that it's almost impossible to stand up when everyone else is jumping but I kept trying anyway.

Oh...pretty flowers.

Aunt Shannon, Kara, Ella, Daddy and Me on the trampoline.

Dog pile! Me, Kara and Ella all dive bomb Aunt Shannon.
Kara, Aunt Shannon and Ella pose for a picture before going down the slide.

I shared Daddy's lap with Kara. See my new camoflauge jammies?


More hugs from Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment