Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July




Here I am watching Classical Baby on my new I-Pod
On Friday we went over to the Cherne's for dinner. When we left I got to see some fireworks. I kept pointing and showing Daddy where they were. On Saturday morning we went to the mall to get Mommy's I-Pod fixed. It needs a new battery for our trip. Mommy bought a case and headphones for me. So now I can listen to music and watch my favorite shows. Grammie and Papa came up to visit. Grammie, Mommy, Daddy and me went and watched fireworks in Chandler. I fell asleep on the way home and Mommy and Daddy went out to watch the movie Hangover. Grammie and Papa took care of me Sunday and Monday morning so that Mommy and Daddy could sleep in. Thank you Grammie and Papa!!! I got to go swimming with everybody and Cassie and Aunt Dawn even came over. It was a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment