Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day


Dressed up as Abe Lincoln for President's Day
Playing with the drumsticks at Aunt Dawn's. I really like to drum or hit stuff with them!
Giving Grammie hugs and kisses.
Papa fed me breakfast this morning.
Here I am in the HUGE bath.
This is me playing with Tigger. She is the biggest dog I have ever seen.
Grammie bought me some new books and read me stories
Mommy had today off because of President's Day so we had a long weekend. On Saturday we went over to Aunt Dawn's for dinner. Mommy took Daddy home and picked up Jax while I stayed and played at the Cherne's. Mommy picked me up and we went for a long car ride down to Tucson. I slept almost the whole way and when I woke up we were at Grammie and Papa's house. We hung out and played Sunday and Monday morning before we headed home. I learned to comb hair (you can see me combing Grammies hair in one of the pictures). I got to take a bath next to a fireplace. The bath was so HUGE! I could crawl around and splash all around. It was like an indoor baby pool. Papa fed me breakfast and I even got to play with Uncle Jeff's dog Tigger.
I'm getting so good at walking! I still have to hold something but watch me go in the video below.

More pictures of me:

No comments:

Post a Comment