We left for California around 1 pm. I got to ride in the back seat with Mommy and Aunt Dawn. Even riding in the car was fun. I got to play with all sorts of toys and I even ate in the car which was a first. When we got there we went out to dinner at a sandwich shop called The Hats. Everyone, except me, had pastrami and they said it was really good. After that we went to a Disney Outlet store. Uncle John bought me a Squirt the turtle costume. Mommy bought me a little football, a photo album, and some Pirates of the Caribbean lollipops for the kids at school. Next we went and walked around Downtown Disney to do some shopping. I saw lots of stores but the coolest was the big Lego store and a two story Build-A-Bear. Cassie and Johnny stuffed a dog for me and named it Cubby because he is wearing a Cub's shirt. They even each recorded a voice message that went in each arm. When they move I'll still be able to hear their voices everyday. It was getting pretty late and the stores were closing so we went back to the hotel. I got really excited about the big sleepover (my first) and played all around before I finally fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment