I am growing and learning so quickly. Yesterday I learned to crawl forward and today I pulled myself up to stand. Woo hoo! Today Mommy and I just hung out at home playing most of the day. Cassie, Mommy and me went to see Zoo Lights after Cassie got off work. I saw it before but tonight was the last night and it was free. We didn't have a lot of time so we speed walked through it but I still liked seeing all the lights. We even saw a whole desert section that we didn't get to see the last time I went with Mommy and Daddy. After the zoo I played a little at the Cherne's before it was time to go home and go to sleep.
Here is video of me pulling myself up to stand at my jungle toy.
I've been learning to drink out of a cup. I'm pretty good but after a few sips I like to make raspberries in the water.
I finally got a hang of my Johnny Jump Up. Look at me bounce.
No comments:
Post a Comment