Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm a big boy now

This morning we had to wait for the Home Depot delivery people. We had been having problems with our washing machine since before Christmas and the landlords bought a new one that was delivered this morning. Mommy has been running loads of laundry all day. Today Mommy and I took Jax to the vet. He had to get shots and a haircut. He was excited to see us when we picked him up and he looks good. I also got my third haircut today. Mommy spent a few hours cleaning and trying to get the bottom floor baby proof. She hopes to work upstairs tomorrow but that will depend on me. We also went and had my 9 month pictures taken. Since Jax just had his haircut we took him along so the pictures are of me with my doggie. I almost forgot my new skill is sitting up in my crib on my knees and peering over the railing. Mommy was surprised when she rounded the corner and saw me staring a her. Daddy had to lower it down to the last notch to keep me safe.

Jax likes to sleep in my bouncer. Mommy has wanted to take a picture for awhile but the camera is never upstairs. She finally caught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment