Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Biter Biscuits...It's about time!

I've been waiting so long for something I could hold or something crunchy! Here's where I reached over and dropped it down to Jax.

This was my look after he took off with it.

Here I am playing in the highchair after Jax took off with my biscuit.

*This video wouldn't attach. Mommy will come back later and try again.

Mommy stayed home today because she was really sick last night. I was a really good boy and took a nap with her so she could get some rest. I think she is feeling a little better. Mommy gave me a Gerber Biter Biscuit and I gnawed on it for a little bit. Jax kept whining and barking so I decided to feed it to him. I thought he might share but when he grabbed it and ran off I looked up at Mommy trying to figure out what happened. This afternoon Mommy started to worry I was getting sick. I was playing with her on the floor and she noticed that my hair was all wet from sweat and I felt really clammy. She took my temperature but said that I was ok. We kept playing on the floor and I threw up a little bit. Mommy had been filming me crawling so it was caught on tape. I haven't been fussy so Mommy says she'll wait and see.

The squirmish should not watch. Here's where I got a little sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment