This morning Mom and I lounged around and played with some of my new toys. We finished opening up all my presents from Mommy and Daddy. They bought me a bunch of stuff to decorate my room from
IKEA. I got green and blue baskets, mats and buckets. I got a little train with balls inside that pop when I move it, a blue and green dragon hamper, a puppet, some soft balls, some little stuffed animals I can chew on, a bunch of books Mommy bought at the Scholastic sale, cowboys boots and a
tub time tugboat. Santa brought me an Elmo Live, a red chair and a book. I'm still a little fussy from my new teeth but Mommy tried getting some stuff cleaned up because it's pretty messy around our house. This afternoon we picked up Daddy and went back to the
Cherne's for dinner. We had leftovers and Daddy got to see all my new toys from yesterday.
Check out some more Christmas pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kimpenn08/ColtonS1stChristmas?authkey=d10DvAiI1uE#
Watch some movies from Christmas below...
I got this monster truck from Johnny.
I really like to pound on things. Here I am opening a present.
I got this guitar from Cassie.
Building a tower of blocks with Cassie and Johnny.
This is my new Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle.
I like it when Johnny does "popcorn" to my ball pit.
No comments:
Post a Comment