This is me with Clifford and the lady that read the stories.
Here I am with Cousin Cassie, Daddy, and Grammie at the parade.
Here are some of the floats but Mommy's camera couldn't take a good picture.
Here I am with Grammie looking up at one of the big balloons.
This morning Mommy took me to see Clifford the big red dog. We went to Changing Hands Bookstore and listened to a few Clifford stories before Clifford arrived. Some of the kids were scared but I thought he was neat. I went up and pulled him towards me to give him a kiss. Grammie and Papa came up today for a visit so we went over to the Cherne's and celebrated Papa and Johnny's birthday. We hadn't had a chance before because Papa was sick. The grownups at Tonkatsu for dinner (a Japanese dish that is breaded pork) but I had some baby rice cereal. After dinner we all got packed up and went to see the APS Electric Light Parade in downtown Phoenix. Aunt Dawn drove us and dropped us really close. Daddy, Mommy, Grammie and Cassie all came. Daddy had to leave and didn't get to see any of it because we were at the end of the parade and not the beginning. Grammie bought me two glow in the dark necklaces. I was so tired and was about to fall asleep before the parade even got to us but when it finally did I tried to watch everything. I fell asleep right before the very end. I wanted to see it all but I was just too pooped. We think we will make it a family tradition but next time we'll try and get everyone to come and we will bring chairs, blankets and hot chocolate.
In this video you can see one of the marching bands.
In this video you can see one of the floats. The video came out much better than the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment