Daddy went to court this morning but nothing new really happened. He goes back on September 16th where hopefully they'll finally have a plea agreement. Aunt Dawn babysat me this afternoon while Mommy went to school to get some papers filled out. Mommy brought home a big foam map of the United States that she had at school (it used to be my cousin Cassie and Johnny's when they were little). We put it together in my room because it will be soft for me to play on. Uncle John hung up a swing for me at their house. It was fun! I like it outside at their house. I was enjoying my ride so much that I feel asleep. Uncle John and Daddy talked for a long time. Daddy really enjoyed visiting with him. I think everyone is so glad my Daddy is home...especially me! I got to sleep with my Daddy for the first time. I look pretty comfortable huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment