Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Visit to the Urgent Care

I went out to breakfast this morning with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Karen and Great-Grandma Vita. I didn't get to eat any of the food of course but I drooled and watched everyone else eat. I can't wait until I get food or can eat the pancakes at I-HOP. After breakfast we took Daddy to work and then went shopping. Grandma Karen bought me a Baby Einstein DVD and Great-Grandma Vita bought me some books at Sams club. I love to read and can't wait until Mommy reads me my new books. Next, we went to Toys R Us. It was my very first time in a toy store but I was sleeping most of the time. They bought me more books and a new pair of pajamas that said, "Daddy's Team." When we got home I got to watch my new DVD. It was amazing! I was absolutely mesmerized. Later that night we picked up Daddy from work and went out to dinner. I did not feel good. Something was wrong so I started screaming. I screamed and screamed. Both Mommy and Daddy tried feeding me, walking me around, taking me outside, checking my diaper, etc. I just kept screaming because something hurt so bad! Mommy and Daddy were freaking out trying to make me better but they just couldn't. We left the restaurant and they took me to the doctor. I feel asleep on the way of course and seemed fine by the time I got there. The doctor said I looked good and he didn't see anything wrong. It was probably just a gas bubble in my tummy (I drank a BIG bottle of formula when we were out shopping today). While we were there I got weighed and am up to 16 lbs 6 oz. Aunt Dawn brought me some medicine that made me feel better and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment