Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grandma Karen and Great-Grandma Ferry

I was so excited to meet my grandma and great-grandma. They were flying in from Michigan and supposed to be here around 3pm but their flight was delayed and they didn't get to Tempe until after 9pm. Even then it was storming and someone got hit by lightening at the airport so they had to wait forever just to get their luggage. They were stuck in the airport all day! I hope seeing me brightened their spirits. After such a long day they were still so excited to see me they still came by. It was about midnight here (3 am their time) when I got to meet them for the first time. I tried so hard to stay awake for them but I was totally zonked out. I heard their voices and woke right up. I was laughing, smiling and talking. It was like I knew them all along. They didn't stay long because everyone was tired but I'll see them again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment