Monday, October 10, 2011

Jaykub’s Birthday

Did you know that there is a Dairy Queen on the way home from school? Dad really likes ice cream so sometimes we meet there for a cone after school.
IMAG0198IMAG0199IMAG0200
Friday Mommy brought one of her classes donuts because they were really good. I love donuts so we stopped in her room and she let me have one before we walked back to my school.
IMAG0201IMAG0203

IMAG0204


Mommy got my new school pictures too. I look pretty sharp if I do say so myself. Aunt Dawn was flying to Nana’s and had a short layover at the airport so we got to go see her for a little bit.

IMAG0207
The sand in the backyard is still by far my favorite place to play.

P1380366-1P1380370-1P1380373-1P1380378-1

I got sent to my room for time out the other day. After a couple of minutes Mommy was wondering why I hadn’t calle dto come out and she found me asleep on the floor.
 

P1380379-1


P1380527-1

Yesterday was my friend Jaykub’s birthday party. It was lots of fun and those were pretty cool invitations too!
P1380383-1P1380386-1P1380391-1P1380394-1
Here we are playing Duck Duck Goose. When it was my turn I ran off away from the circle to get away.P1380396-1P1380402-1P1380407-1P1380410-1
Next we played some tee ball.
P1380421-1P1380432-1
It was fun to hit the ball but we got bored in the outfield. I think we need to go potty.P1380435-1P1380447-1P1380453-1P1380461-1P1380484-1P1380515-1P1380523-1

No comments:

Post a Comment