Mommy has been super busy with school stuff so she is a little behind on pictures and stuff. Here are some old pictures from her phone, some leftover pictures from my cousins visit and a sneak peak of my Halloween costume.
Mommy found me on the potty the other day while playing a game with her IPOD. I wonder where he learned that? Dad!
After school last week I decided to help myself to a snack in the pantry. Below I’m dragging Mommy’s backpack into school.
My favorite place to play in the yard is by far the sand. Mommy and Daddy bought some sandbox sand and dumped it here and it made the perfect place for my monster trucks.
Dad was shopping at Costco and they had some nice, cheap costumes. Dad sent mom a picture of a firefighter and an astronaut and mom asked which one I wanted to be. I picked the astronaut but they didn’t have it in my size. When he came home with the firefighter I was SOOOOO disappointed. Today Daddy drove very far away to find the astronaut suit and I was so excited. I kept asking Mommy and Daddy to show me how to fly to the moon. I can’t wait until Halloween.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Catchin’ Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment