Mom and Dad discovered this frozen yogurt place called Zoyo and I like it. You get to pick your flavor of frozen yogurt and then there is a huge selection of toppings to put on. I like to add gummy bears, cookies, and sprinkles to my vanilla and chocolate yogurt. We went last Wednesday in our pajamas because its half price then. Today was my first night at the new swim class Mommy enrolled me in. I’m still in my other class but this one is through Tempe Parks and Recreation so it was cheap and two days a week for the whole month. It is more of a fun class to play games and stuff the my other class. I liked the games but didn’t listen really well to the teacher and just jumped and splashed around most of the time.
I really liked this game. I got to be the fish stuck in the middle while everyone else sang and went in a circle. Then at the end two people raise their hands and I had to swim out under them. I also got to be the teachers helper in red light green light.
In the end she had to bribe/drag me out of the water with the temptation of rings. While Mommy was on her computer messing with these pictures I saw a family picture (the background on the computer desktop) of us sitting on the fireplace. I insisted that we “be a family again and sit over there for a picture.” Mommy’s camera had a spot on it and we are mostly in pj’s but here it is.
Mom and Dad should probably ban me from Kung Foo Panda because it gets me all riled up. Tonight I wanted to punch my Spiderman bag and it was way more fun using Mommy’s old Karate gloves.
Monday, August 1, 2011
ZOYO, KRC and KO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment