Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Tree

Here is some of my art work from this week at school. We made a family tree last week and talked about families. This week we worked on emotions and next week our theme is manners.P1370632 (2)P1370633 (2)
P1370636-1P1370637-1P1370638-1
P1370634-1P1370635-1
I finished and passed my swim class through Tempe parks and rec. this week.P1370569-1Friday was spirit day at school so we were all suppose to wear our blue Dobson shirts again. Mommy got to see some pictures of me and my class with Spunky and Spirit the Dobson mascots.
P1370576-1P1370579-1P1370577-1
P1370605-1P1370588-1P1370589-1P1370592-1P1370593-1
These are pictures of me hugging and poking Madison. On a regular basis I ask mommy if I can give her a hug and a kiss. I’m also asking on a daily basis, “Is she done yet?”
P1370595-1P1370597-1P1370599-1P1370600-1
Mommy was not feeling well Thursday, Friday and most of the weekend so Daddy and I played and hung out a bit. We even made mommy chocolate chip cookies.
P1370607-1P1370618-1P1370627-1P1370630-1

No comments:

Post a Comment