Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ricky’s Birthday

Today was Ricky’s 3rd birthday. I know Ricky from when Misty babysat me (same as Ethan from yesterdays party). He had a party at Pump It Up which has different rooms with all sorts of bounce houses. Isabel (Mandy’s daughter) was there too so it was lots of fun. Here are a few old pictures of Ricky and me followed by some from the party.268534_2182625610933_1405761841_32603188_3428496_n265118_2182559329276_1405761841_32603187_1929974_n270207_2182950259049_1405761841_32603189_7702413_nP1360414-1P1360382-1P1360391-1P1360440-1P1360407-1P1360409-1P1360412-1P1360393-1P1360398-1

P1360432-1P1360430-1P1360431-1

P1360441-1P1360473-1-2P1360466-1P1360456-1Ricky’s party had a pirate theme and in my booty I had this eye patch. Recently I’ve been talking a lot about treasure maps so Mommy drew one up for me and we went on a treasure hunt.
P1360491-1P1360496-1-2
I painted my rocket from Ethan’s party after I woke up from nap.
P1360507-1P1360517-1
Of course I had to go swimming too. I think I can swim by myself now so I keep trying to flip out of my airplane and doggie paddle.
P1360535-2-1P1360541-2-1P1360542-2-1P1360546-2-1

I’m trying to swim on my own. I can doggie paddle pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment