Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 22, 2011–Easter Egg Hunt

This morning when I woke up Grammie and Papa took me to McDonald’s and then to school so that mommy and daddy could sleep in. It was lots of fun. My school had a barbeque and an Easter egg hunt today. Mommy and Daddy even came to school to help and watch. They let the 1’s and 2’s out first and our eggs were laid out around a sectioned off part of the parking lot. I got a bunch and then I figured out a trick and I followed Miss Abby around and picked the eggs up as she set them down. When all the eggs were gone Sebastian hadn’t got very many so mommy made me share some with him. When  I gave him a couple he said thank you and then pulled my head in and gave me a kiss on the check. I said, “Ewww gross” and quickly wiped it off. Sebastian and I had a few races across the parking lot but he won both times. One time I fell down but Sebastian kept saying, “Try again!” Mommy thinks he is just too cute! They had three leg races but I don’t want to be tied to daddy. Sebastian wanted to try so daddy was going to race with him but he didn’t want to be tied to daddy either. He kept saying, “No tie Mommy and pointing at mommy to get tied to daddy.” Since it was a parent/child race Daddy found another little girl whose parents weren’t there that wanted to play and guess what…they won! We ate hotdogs and chips before going inside for nap time. Check out some of the pictures below.


2011-04-22_07-18-11_6612011-04-22_07-10-57_37P1330949-1
Here I am walking with Olivia, Gage and Ben.
 P1330951-1P1330952-1P1330954-1P1340025-1P1340027-1P1330956-1
This is Thomas with his mommy and below his Ethan (he was at Misty’s with me when I was little) with his aunt.
P1330958-1P1330960-1P1330971-1P1330973-1P1330965-1P1330969-1
Sebastian
and I racing.
P1340024-1P1330974-1P1330975-1P1330977-1
This is Hayden.
P1330980-1P1330982-1P1330987-1
Here I am with Thomas, Gage, Ben, and Sebastian.
P1330995-1P1330996-1
This is me with Gage.
P1340001-1P1340010-1P1340016-1
My best buddy Sebastian Whedbee!
P1340018-1P1340020-1P1340033-1P1340082-1P1340036-1P1340038-1P1340040-1P1340041-1P1340042-1P1340043-1P1340044-1P1340046-1P1340051-1P1340057-1P1340059-1P1340067-1
Brooks, Gage, and I
P1340073-1P1340076-1P1340077-1

No comments:

Post a Comment