Monday, August 3, 2009

My Blue Chairs

Today we had to sit around and wait on the flood repair guys. They came three times (measuring, getting a sample, and checking matches) but won't start the repair work until tomorrow. Then they come back Wednesday to do the cleaning. Woo hoo! Mommy is excited to have it fixed and back to normal. I had fun in my new playroom. I climbed on my blue chair and sat on the arm. Mommy was afraid I would fall but when I didn't she got out the camera and snapped the shots above. I look pretty cute huh? Mommy really didn't like it when I put my feet on the arm rests and tried balancing. She immediately made me get down...no pictures. Aunt Dawn called to talk tonight and Daddy said, "Aunt Dawn" really loud which made me think she was here and I got all excited and watched the kitchen door. It was so cruel. Aunt Dawn heard about this so her and Johnny came over and played for awhile. I made my first basket! I didn't throw it put I reached up and dropped it in all on my own. Mommy goes back to work on Thursday and there are only two days left of us hanging together all day. I'm pretty worried for Mommy because she is really sad and scared. I think I'll be ok with it once I meet the lady and kids I'll be staying with during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment