Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mesquite Groves

We went to church this morning and I got to play with lots of girls in the nursery. After church we ate a quick lunch and got ready to go to the water park with Aunt Dawn, Cassie and Johnny.
I like to try on big shoes and today I even walked around in one of Daddy's flip-flops while we were getting ready to leave.

We went to Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center which was pretty far away so I napped on the way. It was crowded but we had lots of fun. I played on the big water playground and there was a big bucket on top that filled with water and then dumped it on you.
We went in the lazy river and floated around and around. As we floated there were buckets that dumped water on us. Cassie took me down one of the slides. I liked it and said, "Weeee" and "more" so we did it again and again.
We even went in the vortex whirlpool and floated round and round.
I liked the splash pad and running around getting wet. I also tried making friends and went up to a little boy and a little girl and said, "Hi". Our day ended though when I was playing here and a big kid (12 or 13) came running through and knocked me down. I hit the side of my head on the concrete and it hurt. I cried a bunch! Some lady saw what happened and gave us some ice. Cassie had just bought an Italian ice so she gave me that while Mommy held the ice on my head. The lifeguard checked me out but Mommy and Daddy took me to the Urgent Care just to make sure. The doctor looked me over and said I looked ok but they are suppose to watch me for things like lethargy, getting sick, and they have to wake me up a couple times when I sleep tonight.
This is my boo boo. When we got home I ate dinner, had a bath and then played awhile before falling asleep really early around 7 pm but I didn't take a nap so Mom and Dad think it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment