This morning we went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel for Daddy's birthday. We went to church and I got to see Johnny playing guitar in Venue (the main church service)! He did really good and I clapped for him. Mommy knew I wouldn't sit still so she had Cassie take me to the nursery. I still do not like it! They said I was fussy and I was crying when Mommy came to get me. After church Daddy and Papa went golfing again while we drove up South Mountain and saw the city view. It was cool and I tried pointing out the neat things I saw. We even went to Scottsdale Fashion Square mall where I got a pair of shorts and the coolest bubbles ever. Mommy has been wanting to buy me these bubbles for a long time. We saw them at the Gymboree class we took and at the library. They make a ton of tiny bubbles that don't make a mess (they are dry when you pop them), some float to the ceiling like they have helium in them and they last forever. Later we met up with Daddy and Papa Ferry for dinner at Charleston's. It was good and I got to eat my own yogurt, fruit, crackers and cheese plate. Mommy even let me try one of her fried okra and it was ok. We went over to Aunt Dawn's to celebrate Daddy's birthday and she had a chocolate fountain with lots of stuff to dip in it (strawberry, banana, marshmellows, pretzels, cherrys, and cream puffs. Daddy really loved it! I even got to stick my hand in at the end and get a lick (I'm so glad no one saw until it was too late!). Daddy got an I-Pod and he is so excited to use it. Thank you Grammy and Papa Ferry for such a wonderful visit and thank you to the Cherne's for giving Daddy such a special birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment