Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lots of pictures

Me with my new Home Depot drill and tool belt.
Me with my new Lego Knight hat (it came with a sword and shield too)
My new Home Depot tools
Playing in my new kitchen wearing my new Batman pajamas
My very own chair. I like to smile for pictures now too. What a ham!
I like tools!
Mom decided to try the overalls without the shirt...a little hill billy if you ask me.
Me with Daddy
Aunt Dawn feeding me strawberriesCuddling with Uncle John
Swimming with Johnny

Water play

My new thing is dragging stuff behind me. I like walking the stuffed dog.

I've got the walking down and now I'm pretty good at getting up on my own too!

Aunt Dawn has been having fun on Craigslist and she found some free stuff in the neighborhood. I got a new tool bench workshop with tools, a popping push toy, a play kitchen (the mustard bottle is my favorite), kiddie patio chairs, and a castle (I haven't seen this yet). They even bought me a Little Einsteins spaceship, new Batman jammies, and some other shirts too. Mommy wanted to get in on the fun and bought me the Home Depot tools and Lego knight outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment