Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Christmas time!

We were thinking about sending out Christmas cards so we used the timer on the camera to get a family shot. Jax attempted to get in the shot too.

We went to Changing Hands and got to hear the story If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I have that book and I got to met the mouse!
We went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping and I got to see Santa. I played shy, tucked me chin down and looked away.

We went to the APS Electric Light Parade. It was neat! I clapped when all the marching bands went by, waved to a lot of people, and said "Who's that?" a bunch of times.
I wore my new Lightening McQueen jacket. I love it! Mom and Dad bought it at the mall today. It was only $12.99. I also had my hat and mittens from last year.
You can hear me saying, "Who's that?" over and over in this video.

It was hard for Mommy to get a picture of me watching without the flash but this float lit up my face a little.

The theme was Go Green. We thought the semi's (this one in particular) were kind of out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment