Sunday, October 12, 2008

Arizona State Fair


We started the day by going to church. After church Mom and Dad did the grocery shopping. I was apparently just along for the ride because they didn't get anything I asked for. After lunch we went to the State Fair. I had so much funny looking around at everything. Mom and Dad thought I'd be able to ride some kiddie rides (in their lap of course) but they wouldn't let me on anything. Mom and Dad played some games and tried to win me some toys but they didn't have much luck. Before we left we saw a figure-eight demolition derby. It was loud and the cars went fast but I enjoyed it. I love to spend time with my Mommy and Daddy. It was pretty cold outside today so I wore my sweatshirt and was all bundled up in pants, a long sleeve shirt and then Daddy wrapped my feet in his sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment