
Mommy was taking daddy to work this morning when there was a motorcycle accident in front of us. Mommy was calling 911 and told daddy to go check on the motorcycle lady. Daddy came back and told mommy that the lady was in bad shape so mommy gave daddy the phone and went to help. I stayed in the car with daddy while mommy waited with her for the ambulance. I heard mommy on the phone when her family called and it doesn't sound like she will make it. Mommy and I said a prayer and we hope she is going to be ok. Tonight was Monday night with at my aunt and uncles. I had fun as usual. Aunt Dawn kept me up late so that I would sleep good for mommy. Mommy borrowed a machine they had so she could put some of my videos on the computer.
I don't think I ever read this post until today. Chilled me to my bones. Thanks to you, I did make it!
ReplyDelete